Reliable Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Manchaca
Your Local HVAC Company Since 1986
With its tough summers and the occasional chilly winter night, homes in the Manchaca area need a reliable, high-quality HVAC system to remain comfortable throughout the year.
At SM Air, we’ve served Manchaca and the surrounding communities for over 35 years, and we can provide the services you need to keep your heating and air conditioning systems reliable and efficient.
We’re a proud Lennox dealer, and we offer dependable, energy-efficient Lennox installations, as well as repair, maintenance, and emergency services for all brands and models. Call our experts for all your heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality needs.
Do you need help with your heating or air conditioning system?
Call SM Air today at (512) 212-4777 or contact us for HVAC services in Manchaca, Travis County, and the surrounding areas.
AC Repair in Manchaca
SM Air has extensive experience solving air conditioner problems for Manchaca residents. Some of our most common AC repairs include:
- AC refrigerant leak repair: Leaking refrigerant is terrible for the environment and can’t be solved by adding more. Our technicians will fix the damage, test the repair, and charge the refrigerant system with the correct amount of refrigerant.
- AC thermostat repair & replacement: A broken thermostat or faulty sensors could cause your AC to cycle continuously or work inefficiently. You may need to have your thermostat repaired or replaced.
- AC evaporator coil replacement: A leaking evaporator coil can cause your AC to cool very slowly or quit cooling your home altogether. Our technicians can replace the evaporator coil and get your AC working again.
- AC capacitor replacement: A faulty capacitor can cause the AC compressor to stutter while trying to turn on and then shut off a short while later.
- AC compressor repair & replacement: If your AC is blowing warm air or the system keeps tripping the circuit breaker, your AC compressor could be failing. Ask your technician about the pros and cons of replacing the AC versus replacing the compressor.
- AC condenser coil repair & replacement: Dirty coils, bent fins, blocked airflow, refrigerant leaks, and fan problems can all cause AC condenser damage.
Keeping Your Air Conditioner in Peak Condition
Regular air conditioning tune-ups every spring is a great way to catch minor AC problems early — before they lead to major damage. Annual AC maintenance also optimizes your air conditioning for peak performance.
Our AC maintenance service in Manchaca is designed to:
- Reduce the risk of major damage to your air conditioning system
- Restore your air conditioner’s energy efficiency
- Drive down unusually high monthly energy bills
- Preserve the working life span of your AC unit
- Prevent repeat AC repairs or early AC replacement
Call SM Air at (512) 212-4777 for convenient AC maintenance in Manchaca that fits your schedule.
Reliable Furnace Repair
When things go wrong with your heating equipment, you want to know that a skilled service team will arrive on time and be equipped to help. SM Air has the training and diagnostic tools to get your heat back ASAP.
Signs you need furnace repair include:
- Heat pump or furnace won’t turn on: If your heat doesn’t turn on when the temperature drops, you could have a problem with the electrical control board, the inducer, the blower motor, the thermostat, or other furnace parts.
- Furnace pilot light is out: A pilot light that goes out — or won’t stay lit after you relight it — is a common problem with gas furnaces. You could have a dirty or worn-out flame sensor, a malfunctioning gas valve, or other problems.
- Heating system making strange noises: If you hear your furnace whistling, humming, popping, or clunking, call us. It could be a minor issue, or it could be a serious problem that requires immediate repairs.
- Furnace blower is constantly running: When the temperature drops, your furnace should kick on and provide heat until the air reaches your thermostat’s specified temperature. If your furnace is running longer than necessary, an inspection can identify the problem.
- Furnace is blowing cold air: The good news is your blower motor is working. The bad news is you’re not getting heat. We can run a quick diagnostic to find and fix the problem.
Why Choose SM Air?
What makes us stand out from other AC companies in Manchaca? It’s the lengths we’ll go to in pursuit of excellence at our craft. You can expect:
- An insured, certified, and licensed service team: We take training seriously, meaning if there’s a new product or technology (and there always is), we want to master it. And even further, our insured service teams protect you and your home, ensuring a safe and satisfactory service.
- A reputation for success: As a proud member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America, we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible when it comes to our service, and it shows.
- A dedication to honest service: We never want you to be surprised by hidden fees or mixed-message billing. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment, so we offer crystal clear pricing in addition to friendly, professional service.
Your Rights as Our Customer
- You have the right to be treated with respect and courtesy.
- You have the right to a prompt follow-up to your call or email.
- You have a right to know when a technician will be at your home or office and to be notified with plenty of time if there will be a delay.
- You have the right to a drug-free, alcohol-free workforce on your premises.
- You have the right to a professional, competent, and skilled labor force on your premises.
- You have the right to have your property treated with care and left as clean as it was when the technician arrived. Our technicians use shoe covers and other supplies to ensure this.
- You have the right to a safe and organized working environment. This includes the safe handling, storage, and disposal of any hazardous materials.
- You have the right to have any complaints or questions you may have dealt with respectfully.
- You have the right to make changes before and during your HVAC service project. You should receive a written proposal outlining all additional charges or credits involved in performing these changes.
- You have the right to have all warranties in writing.