Top-Rated Ductless AC Services in San Marcos, TX
Ductless mini-splits are cost-effective and energy-efficient. With proper care and maintenance, they’ll provide decades of reliable comfort. Easy to install and maintain, ductless mini-splits are an eco-friendly option for cooling a property in the summer and keeping it warm in winter.
At SM Air, our licensed and insured HVAC technicians can install, maintain, repair, and replace the ductless mini-split systems in your home or commercial building.
Contact SM Air at (512) 212-4777 for fast and effective ductless mini-split services today.
Ductless Mini-Split 101
Unlike a traditional heat pump or central air conditioning systems that rely on a series of ducts to treat the air in your home, ductless mini-splits supply heated or cooled air directly into the room where they’re installed. This reduces heat/cooling loss, eliminates the need for ductwork installation, and gives you greater control over your comfort.
This all translates to lower operational costs, lower utility bills, and reduced wear and tear. Equally as important, ductless mini-split systems allow you to create temperature control zones that can further reduce utility bills and shrink your carbon footprint.
Benefits of Ductless HVAC Systems
There are many benefits to choosing a ductless mini-split for your home or business., including:
- Eliminates ductwork: Ductless HVAC systems don’t require complicated and bulky ductwork. This makes installation and maintenance less expensive and easier to complete.
- Easy to install: Most ductless systems take around four to six hours to install in home additions, new construction, or commercial buildings.
- Utility savings: Ductless systems offer exceptional energy efficiency. And when installed as part of a zoned system, you can “shut down” rooms when not in use to further reduce your utility needs.
- Longevity: Modern ductless systems can deliver 20+ years of reliable performance with proper maintenance and repairs. This is longer than most air conditioners and furnaces on the market.
- Heating and cooling in one unit: With the flip of a switch, many ductless systems can provide both cooling and heating. This reduces required HVAC installation space, utility bills, repair bills, and long-term replacement costs.
Contact SM Air at (512) 212-4777 today to schedule ductless HVAC services in San Marcos.
Ductless HVAC Installation
At SM Air, our NATE-certified HVAC technicians can install ductless HVAC systems in homes and businesses. Our systems are perfect for properties without existing ductwork, creating temperature control zones, and enhancing overall comfort throughout the property.
We’ll help you select the ideal system and ensure your newly installed ductless mini-split delivers optimal performance.
Contact SM Air at (512) 212-4777 to schedule a ductless mini-split installation today.
Ductless HVAC Maintenance
Ductless mini-splits require regular maintenance to keep the unit in peak condition. Our HVAC maintenance will improve your comfort, reduce your utility bills, and improve the performance of your ductless systems.
Our multipoint inspection, testing, and calibration services will keep your ductless mini-split in prime condition for years to come.
Contact SM Air at (512) 212-4777 to schedule ductless mini-split maintenance today.
Why Choose SM Air?
For over 30 years, the licensed, certified, and insured technicians at SM Air have proudly served homeowners and commercial enterprises in San Marcos and surrounding communities.
We proudly offer top-quality products from leading manufacturers, including Amana, Bosch, Bryant, Lennox, and many others. We offer convenient financing, and our team will always go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.
Contact SM Air today for all your ductless HVAC needs in San Marcos and surrounding areas.