Maintenance Plan Care Club
You may not pay a great deal of attention to your heating and cooling systems, especially when they seem to be working fine. However, dirt and debris can build up so slowly that you don’t notice your units losing efficiency or developing other issues due to neglect. Proper maintenance is essential to keeping your systems running properly, and San Marcos Air makes it easy with our CareClub plan.
Call us today at (512) 212-4777 to learn more about our simple and effective maintenance plan.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
You may be surprised to learn that a cooling system that is 20% undercharged loses 50% of its efficiency, essentially doubling how much you spend to use it and significantly reducing the life of the unit. Additionally, just one-eighth of an inch of dirt and dust buildup on a blower wheel reduces airflow by up to 30%. Statistics like these prove just how essential heating and AC maintenance are for your bottom line.
Many people assume it’s normal to keep running HVAC systems until they experience a breakdown, but there is another option. Regular maintenance delivers significant benefits to homeowners, including:
- Maximizing unit life span
- Maintaining peak energy efficiency
- Maintaining optimal heating or cooling capability
- Eliminating preventable causes of breakdown
- Catching and repairing issues before they escalate
- Keeping the manufacturer warranty intact
What Maintenance Includes
When our technicians arrive for air conditioning maintenance, they perform a battery of inspection and tune-up tasks, including but not limited to:
- Cleaning or replacing filters
- Inspecting and cleaning the drain line
- Straightening fins for proper airflow
- Testing refrigerant levels and detecting leaks
- Lubricating and tightening connections
Heating maintenance involves many similar steps intended to ensure all moving parts are well-oiled and there are no leaks or damage to the unit. Crucial components of heating systems that need maintenance include blower motors, heat exchangers, and pilot lights.
The SM Air Maintenance Plan
SM Air is committed to helping homeowners get the most out of their essential heating and cooling systems. Our Care Club maintenance plan makes it simple and affordable to get the regular maintenance you need. As a Care Club member, you receive these benefits for a low monthly price:
- One cooling checkup and one heating checkup annually
- A 15% repair discount, saving you $75 on a $500 repair
- No service fee if a repair is made
- One AC drain line cleaning at the time of checkup
- Priority scheduling
- One-year repair warranty
Additionally, the Care Club membership is transferable in case you sell your house.
Why Choose SM Air?
At SM Air, we have a laser focus on providing the highest service quality in the industry. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means you can expect professional technicians, accurate pre-service quotes, respect for your home and possessions, and a thorough quality assurance protocol.
To get started with our Care Club maintenance program today, give San Marcos Air a call at (512) 212-4777 or get in touch with us online.