Top-Rated Air Conditioning Services in San Marcos
When your home needs air conditioning repair, maintenance, or installation, call the experienced professionals at SM Air. We treat you with respect and courtesy, and you’ll never feel like you’re getting something you don’t need.
For your convenience, we provide one-year labor warranties on all new installations. When you count on the HVAC experts at SM Air, you’re in good hands.
Contact our licensed HVAC professionals today to learn more about our AC services.
Comprehensive AC Services
From commercial buildings to homes, SM Air’s HVAC services have followed top industry standards to be there for you since 1986.
Our vision is to achieve ever-higher standards in quality and excellence, to service all your cooling system needs. We offer:
- Air conditioning repair
- Central air conditioner installation
- Ductless mini-split installation
- Air conditioner inspection & maintenance
- Emergency HVAC service
Is your unit blowing warm air or making unusual noises?
Contact us to schedule air conditioning repair today. First-time customers get $20 off their new service calls.
Signs You Need AC Repair
When you call us for your residential HVAC services, you’ll be treated with respect and courtesy, and you’ll receive clear and timely communications on the status of your project.
We can be there to solve a wide range of air conditioning problems, including:
- Low refrigerant or refrigerant leaks: Is your air conditioner’s refrigerant system out of code or leaking? It may need to be recharged with refrigerant to run smoothly.
- Electrical problems: If you notice electrical problems in your air conditioner, call for repair right away. Electrical problems may be a fire hazard and should be serviced quickly.
- Outside fan isn’t working: The outside fan of your AC converts the heat from your home to the air outside. If it isn’t transferring heat correctly, your cooling system could overheat. Call for repair right away, as a unit that overheats may trip its safety overload or suffer internal damage to the compressor.
- Frozen coils: Ice on your AC or frozen coils isn’t normal. Your system likely has an airflow problem that could be caused by dirty filters or low refrigerant.
- Low AC efficiency: If your air conditioner isn’t running as efficiently as it used to, call SM Air to schedule an inspection. You may need maintenance or repairs, or it could be time to replace your unit. If so, we have the experience to provide industry-informed advice and recommendations.
24/7 Emergency AC Repair
The Texas heat can be brutal, so we don’t want you to go long without a properly working air conditioner. If you have an AC emergency, call us right away.
We offer emergency AC repairs and replacements so you can get back to enjoying cool air quickly.
Not sure if your air conditioning problem is an emergency? If you’ve noticed any of the following, you should call us for emergency services:
- Loud or unusual noises coming from your unit
- AC not blowing cool air or blowing out warm air
- Electrical issues, indicated by a tripping breaker, a humming noise, or a burning smell
- Leaking water or refrigerant around your AC system
Delaying repairs often leads to more serious issues, so call 512-212-4777 if you need an emergency AC repair.
Call Today for Air Conditioning Services in San Marcos
There may be several reasons your air conditioner needs professional service. Whatever the issue is, call us for a timely AC inspection.
We’ll send a licensed and insured technician who knows all AC brands and manufacturers and can provide top-tier services.
From repair to replacement, SM Air can help. Call SM Air at 512-212-4777 to schedule an AC service today.
Our Service Areas
We serve these cities in Texas:
At SM Air, there are never any shortcuts or surprises. We’re proud to be your household name in air conditioning services in and around San Marcos.
Contact us to schedule air conditioning repair or installation today.