Heating & Air Conditioning Service in Wimberley, Texas
Staying comfortable at home begins with reliable heating and air conditioning systems. When your air conditioner fails, call SM Air for AC repair in Wimberley, TX.
From furnace service to heat pump replacement and emergency AC repairs to a simple AC tune-up in the spring, SM Air delivers in Wimberley with a focus on excellence in our work and convenience for your busy life.
We offer a full range of heating and air conditioning services in Wimberley, including:
- Air conditioning repair, maintenance & replacement
- Heating repair, maintenance & installation
- Heat pump repair, maintenance & installation
- Ductless HVAC installations
Is your AC blowing hot air? Did your furnace quit working on a cold winter day? SM Air can help! We’re the heating and air conditioning company Kimberley residents turn to for fast, professional HVAC service.
Call (512) 212-4777 to schedule service.
Available Nights and Weekends, Too
SM Air provides AC repair services in Wimberley Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. for your convenience.
We know taking time off from work to wait for an HVAC technician isn’t ideal. That’s why we offer extended hours. We believe in fitting our service around your schedule.
Convenient AC Repair Services in Wimberley
Call us if you’re experiencing these and other air conditioning problems:
- AC is blowing hot air
- AC won’t turn on
- AC is cycling on and off rapidly (short-cycling)
- AC smells funny
- AC is making strange noises
- Thermostat isn’t working
- AC refrigerant is low
- AC refrigerant is leaking
- AC is freezing/has ice build-up
SM Air has had extensive experience solving air conditioner problems for Wimberley residents. Some of our most common repairs include:
- AC refrigerant leak repair — Leaking refrigerant in your AC system is terrible for the environment and cannot be solved by adding new refrigerant to the system. Our technicians will fix the damage, test the repair, and charge the refrigerant system with the correct amount of refrigerant.
- AC thermostat repair & replacement — A broken thermostat or faulty sensors could be causing your AC to cycle continuously or work inefficiently. You may need to have your thermostat repaired or replaced.
- AC evaporator coil replacement — A leaking evaporator coil can cause your AC to cool very slowly or quit cooling your home altogether. Our technicians can replace the evaporator coil and get your AC working again.
- AC capacitor replacement — A faulty capacitor can cause the AC compressor to stutter while trying to turn on and then shut off a short while later.
- AC compressor repair & replacement — If your AC system is blowing warm air or the system keeps tripping the circuit breaker, your AC compressor could be failing. Ask your technician about the pros and cons of replacing the AC unit versus replacing an AC compressor.
- AC condenser coil repair & replacement — Dirty coils, bent fins, blocked airflow, refrigerant leaks, and fan problems can all cause AC condenser damage.
For convenient AC repair in Wimberley that fits your schedule, call SM Air at (512) 212-4777.
AC Tune-Ups and Maintenance in Wimberley
Regular AC maintenance every spring is a great way to catch minor AC problems early – before they lead to major damage. An AC tune-up also optimizes your air conditioning for peak performance.
Our AC maintenance service in Wimberley is designed to:
- Reduce the risk of major damage to your air conditioning system
- Restore your air conditioner’s energy-efficiency
- Drive down unusually high monthly energy bills
- Preserve the working life span of your AC unit
- Prevent chances of repeat AC repairs or early AC replacement
Fix the Heat Fast with Furnace Repair Services in Wimberley
When things go awry with your heating equipment, you want to know that a skilled service team will arrive on time and be equipped to help. SM Air has the training and diagnostic tools to get your heat back ASAP.
Our furnace repair services can help with all types of heating problems, such as:
- Heat pump or furnace won’t turn on — If your heat doesn’t turn on when the temperature dips, you could have a problem with the electrical control board, the inducer, the blower motor, the thermostat, or other furnace parts.
- Furnace pilot light is out — A pilot light that goes out — or that won’t stay lit after you relight it — is a common problem with gas furnaces. You could have a dirty or worn-out flame sensor, a malfunctioning gas valve, or other problems.
- Heating system making strange noises — If you hear your furnace whistling, humming, popping, or clunking, call us. It could be a minor issue, or it could be a serious problem that requires immediate furnace repairs.
- Furnace blower is constantly running — When the temperature dips, your furnace should kick on and provide heat until the air reaches your thermostat’s specified temperature. If your furnace is running longer than necessary, an inspection can identify the root problem.
- Furnace is blowing cold air — The good news is your blower motor is working. The bad news is you’re not getting heat. We can run a quick diagnostic to pinpoint and fix the problem.
Why Choose SM Air?
What makes us stand out from other AC companies in Wimberley? It’s the lengths we’ll go to in pursuit of excellence at our craft. You can expect:
- An insured, certified, and licensed service team — We take training very seriously, meaning if there’s a new product or technology out there (and there always is), we want to master it. And even further, our insured service team protects you and your home, ensuring a safe and satisfactory service.
- A reputation for success — As a proud member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America, we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible when it comes to our service, and it shows.
- A dedication to honest service — We never want you to be blindsided by hidden fees or mixed-message billing. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment, and so on top of offering friendly, professional service, we aim to offer crystal clear pricing as well.
Your Rights as Our Customer
- You have the right to be treated with respect and courtesy.
- You have the right to a prompt follow-up to your call or email.
- You have a right to know when a technician will be at your home or office and to be notified with plenty of time if there will be a delay.
- You have the right to a drug-free, alcohol-free workforce on your premises.
- You have the right to a professional, competent, and skilled labor force on your premises.
- You have the right to have your property treated with care and as clean as it was when the technician arrived. Our technicians use shoe covers and other supplies to ensure this happens.
- You have the right to a safe and organized working environment. This includes the safe handling, storage, and disposal of any hazardous materials.
- You have the right to have any complaints or questions you may have dealt with respectfully.
- You have the right to make changes before and during your HVAC service project. You should receive a written proposal outlining all additional charges or credits involved in performing these changes.
- You have the right to have all warranties in writing.