Ductless HVAC Services in San Marcos
Ductless Heating and Cooling in Wimberley, Driftwood, Kyle, New Braunfels & Buda, TX
What makes the quiet, almost undetectable hum of a ductless HVAC system so satisfying? It’s more than the added flexibility, convenience, and ease of use. For most home and commercial building owners, it’s their overall cost savings that have them smiling ear-to-ear!
Ductless mini-split systems are becoming very popular, especially in homes that do not have ductwork in place. At SM Air, we welcome you to call our licensed HVAC technicians today to learn more about ductless HVAC services in the San Marcos, Texas area!
Why Choose Ductless HVAC Installation?
At SM Air, our HVAC contractors have special experience installing ductless HVAC systems. For homeowners like you, a ductless heating and cooling unit is the perfect option if:
- Your home does not have ductwork and you wish to install an HVAC system
- You wish to add additional, direct heating or cooling to rooms in your home
- You wish to heat or cool one or more specific rooms
- You hope to upgrade your HVAC system with a modern alternative
Benefits of Ductless HVAC Systems
Unlike a traditional heat pump or AC that relies on a series of ducts to operate, ductless systems, also known as split systems, multi-split systems, or split-ductless systems, supply heated or cooled air directly into a space, saving you precious room and energy efficiency. When it comes to ductless HVAC systems, there are numerous benefits:
- More Space – Ductless HVAC systems rely on a small series of one outdoor unit and one or more indoor units, which clears away the clutter of bulky ducts. All you need is access to electricity and simple mounting capabilities to have your ductless system running smoothly.
- Easy to Install – Ductless HVACs can be installed in as little time as the same day! They can also be installed in most additions, new construction, or commercial buildings, or buildings.
- More Savings – Utility costs around the country seem to be growing out of control. Thankfully, ductless HVAC systems can be used to heat or cool only specific rooms at a time, operating on less power in the process.
- More Protection – If you’ve ever had to take down sections of a wall or ceiling to install ductwork for a traditional heating and cooling system, chances are you paid a price! Ductless HVAC systems require far fewer modifications to your home or building. A simple multi-split system that runs on pipes, for example, requires only a small three-inch hole.
- Greater Energy Efficiency – Because ductless heating and cooling systems follow strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines, they can be far more efficient than other HVAC systems.
Ductless Mini-Split System Installations
Ductless mini-split systems can be very convenient, as they include a condensing unit, or heat pump, on the outside of your home or building that connects to the inside system by way of a small connecting line. This installation typically doesn’t take long to complete. At SM Air, we can have your ductless mini-split system up and running in as little as a day!
Call SM Air today for all of your ductless HVAC needs in San Marcos and the Wimberley, Driftwood, Kyle, New Braunfels, and Buda, TX areas!
Contact SM Air for Ductless HVAC Services in San Marcos
Thinking about going ductless? Count on SM Air for all of your commercial or residential HVAC needs! Since 1986, our licensed technicians have been providing a wide range of heating and cooling services, performed by our licensed technicians who are completely dedicated to your satisfaction.
Call us today for superior HVAC services in San Marcos, Wimberley, Driftwood, Kyle, New Braunfels, Buda, or a nearby area!