Canyon Lake AC Repair & Replacement
SM Air has provided residential and commercial AC services in Canyon Lake for more than 30 years.
Is your AC blowing hot air? Does your AC not turn on? We’re here to help!
From emergency AC repairs to a simple AC tune-up in the spring, SM Air delivers in Canyon Lake with a focus on excellence in our work and convenient service built around you.
Call for AC services in Canyon Lake today at (512) 212-4777!
Convenient AC Repair in Canyon Lake – Available Nights and Weekends, Too
SM Air is open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. for convenient AC repairs. We operate with extended hours to fix your air conditioning with minimum disruption to your work schedule and home life.
We’re here to help with any air conditioning problem, including:
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on.
- Your air conditioner won’t stop running.
- Your air conditioner is short-cycling (cycling on and off in quick cycles).
- Your air conditioner is blowing hot air.
- Your AC unit is freezing up.
- Your AC unit is leaking.
- You have low AC refrigerant.
- You need AC motor replacement.
- You need AC fan replacement or fan blade repair.
AC Brands We Service
No matter what brand of air conditioner you have, we can fix it. We provide service on many popular brands, including:
- Mitsubishi AC repair
- Bryant AC repair
- Carrier AC repair
- Lennox AC repair
- York AC repair
- Amana AC repair
- Trane AC repair
- Rheem AC repair
Our technicians can repair any AC system using the specifications found in the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) digital library and their member resources.
Canyon Lake Air Conditioning Replacement & Installations
Even with regular maintenance and timely repairs, most air conditioners need to be replaced every 10 to 15 years. Years of use can diminish AC efficiency, and wear and tear can lead to costly repairs as the AC system ages.
When it’s time to replace an AC unit or upgrade your AC system altogether, call SM Air. We provide professional, no-pressure AC replacement services in Canyon Lake. We promise to help you make an informed decision about the best new air conditioner for your home.
Lennox Air Conditioning Installations
We are proud to be a Lennox dealer in Canyon Lake. Since 1895, Lennox has manufactured some of the world’s finest home heating and cooling systems. Lennox has a solid reputation for quality and standing behind its products, which is why we recommend Lennox air conditioners to homeowners in Canyon Lake.
AC Tune-Ups and Maintenance in Canyon Lake
Routine maintenance is essential to prolonging the life of your home’s air conditioner or heat pump, especially with the beating a Canyon Lake summer puts on AC units.
We provide AC tune-ups in Canyon Lake year-round. The benefits to you are clear:
- Better cooling performance
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower risks of a breakdown
- AC system longevity
You can also schedule all your maintenance visits with us ahead of time for peace of mind and convenience.
Emergency AC Service in Canyon Lake
Our 35 years in service in Canyon Lake and the surrounding area have shown us that most AC systems falter when the weather is at an extreme temperature in the middle of the night. We offer 24/7 emergency service to get your system up and running to restore comfort to your home.
Commercial Heating and AC Service in Canyon Lake
Our technicians are experts at commercial heater installation and AC service for restaurants, office buildings, manufacturers, and other commercial facilities in Canyon Lake. Contact us for the following commercial HVAC services:
- Commercial heater installation & replacement
- Commercial heater repair
- Commercial heater maintenance
- Commercial AC installation
- Commercial AC repair
- Commercial AC maintenance
- Custom ductwork and sheet metal fabrication
Industries We Service:
- Office buildings
- Retail & commercial spaces
- And more!
Are you in need of emergency AC services in Canyon Lake? Don’t hesitate—give us a call now at (512) 212-4777.
Why Choose SM Air?
What makes us stand out from other AC companies in Canyon Lake? It’s the lengths we’ll go to in pursuit of excellence at our craft. You can expect:
- Insured, certified, and licensed. We take training very seriously, meaning if there’s a new product or technology out there (and there always is), we want to master it. And even further, our insured service teams protect you and your home, ensuring a safe and satisfactory service.
- A reputation for success. As proud members of The Air Conditioning Contractors of America, we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible when it comes to our service, and it shows.
- A dedication to honest service. We never want you to be blindsided by hidden fees or mixed-message billing; you don’t deserve that kind of treatment. On top of offering friendly, professional service, we also aim to offer crystal clear pricing.
Your Rights as Our Customer
We value our relationships with customers in Canyon Lake — we wouldn’t be in business without you. That’s why we believe:
- You have the right to be treated with respect and courtesy.
- You have the right to a prompt follow-up to your call or email.
- You have a right to know when a technician will be at your home or office and to be notified with plenty of time if there will be a delay.
- You have the right to a drug-free, alcohol-free workforce on your premises.
- You have the right to a professional, competent, and skilled labor force on your premises.
- You have the right to have your property treated with care and as clean as it was when the technician arrived. Our technicians use shoe covers and other supplies to ensure this happens.
- You have the right to a safe and organized working environment. This includes the safe handling, storage, and disposal of any hazardous materials.
- You have the right to have any complaints or questions you may have dealt with respectfully.
- You have the right to make changes before and during your HVAC service project. You should receive a written proposal outlining all additional charges or credits involved in performing these changes.
- You have the right to have all warranties in writing.