Canyon Lake AC Repair & Replacement
SM Air has provided residential and commercial AC services in Canyon Lake for more than 30 years.
AC blowing hot air? AC won’t turn on? We’re here to help!
From emergency AC repairs to a simple AC tune-up in the spring, SM Air delivers in Canyon Lake with a focus on excellence in our work and convenient service built around you.
Call for AC services in Canyon Lake today at (512) 212-4777!
Convenient AC Repair in Canyon Lake – Available Nights and Weekends, Too
SM Air is open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. for convenient AC repairs. We operate with extended hours so we can fix your air conditioning with minimum disruption to your work schedule and home life.
We’re here to help with any air conditioning problem, including:
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- Air conditioner won’t stop running
- Air conditioner is short cycling (cycling on and off in quick cycles)
- Air conditioner is blowing hot air
- AC unit is freezing up
- AC unit is leaking
- Low AC refrigerant
- AC motor replacement
- AC fan replacement/fan blade repair
AC Brands We Service
No matter what brand of air conditioner you have, we can fix it. We provide service on many popular brands, including:
- Mitsubishi AC repair
- Bryant AC repair
- Carrier AC repair
- Lennox AC repair
- York AC repair
- Amana AC repair
- Trane AC repair
- Rheem AC repair
Our technicians can repair any AC system using the specifications found in the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) digital library and their member resources.
Canyon Lake Air Conditioning Replacement & Installations
Even with regular maintenance and timely repairs, most air conditioners need to be replaced every 10-15 years. Years of use can diminish AC efficiency, and wear and tear can lead to costly repairs as an AC system ages.
When it’s time to replace an AC unit or upgrade your AC system altogether, call SM Air. We provide professional, no-pressure AC replacement services in Canyon Lake. Our promise is to help you make an informed decision about the best new air conditioner for your home.
Lennox Air Conditioning Installations
We are proud to be a Lennox dealer in Canyon Lake. Since 1895, Lennox has manufactured some of the world’s finest home heating and cooling systems. Lennox has a solid reputation for quality and standing behind their products, which is why we recommend Lennox air conditioners to homeowners in Canyon Lake.
AC Tune-Ups and Maintenance in Canyon Lake
Routine maintenance is essential to prolonging the life of your home’s air conditioner or heat pump, especially with the beating a Canyon Lake summer puts on AC units.
We provide AC tune-ups in Canyon Lake year-round. The benefits to you are clear:
- Better cooling performance
- Energy efficiency
- Lower risks of a breakdown
- AC system longevity
You can also schedule all your maintenance visits with us ahead of time for peace of mind and convenience.
Emergency AC Service in Canyon Lake
Our 33 years in service in Canyon Lake and the surrounding area have shown us that most AC systems falter when the weather is at an extreme temperature in the middle of the night. We offer 24/7 emergency service to get your system up and running and restore the comfort to your home.
Are you in need of emergency AC services in Canyon Lake? Don’t hesitate any longer—give us a call now at (512) 212-4777.
Why Choose SM Air?
What makes us stand out from other AC companies in Canyon Lake? It’s the lengths we’ll go to in pursuit of excellence at our craft. You can expect:
- Insured, certified, and licensed. We take training very seriously, meaning if there’s a new product or technology out there (and there always is) we want to master it. And even further, our insured service teams protect you and your home, ensuring a safe and satisfactory service.
- A reputation for success. As a proud member of The Air Conditioning Contractors of America, we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible when it comes to our service, and it shows.
- A dedication to honest service. We never want you to be blindsided by hidden fees or mixed-message billing. You just don’t deserve that kind of treatment, and so on top of offering friendly, professional service, we aim to offer crystal clear pricing as well.
Your Rights as Our Customer
We value our relationships with customers in Canyon Lake — we wouldn’t be in business without you. That’s why we believe:
- You have the right to be treated with respect and courtesy
- You have the right to a prompt follow-up to your call or e-mail
- You have a right to know when a technician will be at your home or office and to be notified with plenty of time if there will be a delay
- You have the right to a drug-free, alcohol-free workforce on your premises
- You have the right to a professional and competent skilled labor force on your premises
- You have the right to have your property treated with care and as clean as it was when the technician arrived. Our technicians use shoe covers and other supplies to ensure this happens
- You have the right to a safe and organized working environment. This includes the safe handling, storage, and disposal of any hazardous materials
- You have the right to have any complaints or questions you may have dealt with respectfully
- You have the right to make changes before and during your HVAC service project. You should receive a written proposal outlining all additional charges or credits involved in performing these changes
- You have the right to have all warranties in writing