HVAC Services in Buda, Texas
Heating & Air Conditioning Repair in Buda, Texas
At SM Air, we offer fast and reliable heating and air conditioning repair and replacement services in the Buda area.
If your HVAC unit breaks down at the peak of the season, you need a qualified technician you can depend on for emergency AC and heating services.
Call (512) 212-4777 for fast, reliable AC repair in Buda!
About Our HVAC Repair Services in Buda
Do you have a heating or AC emergency? When we’re talking about Texas weather, your comfort can’t wait. That’s why our emergency HVAC contractors are committed to getting your family back to comfort as quickly as possible.
Air Conditioner Repairs
We’ve helped homeowners fix every type of air conditioner problem imaginable, including:
- Refrigerant leaks. Leaky AC? Your air conditioner’s refrigerant system may be out of code, or it may need to be recharged with refrigerant.
- Electrical problems. Electrical problems are a safety hazard, and you should call an HVAC professional right away if you notice any electrical problems in your cooling system.
- Frozen AC coils. An icy cooling unit can quickly turn into a mess! If you notice frozen coils, there may be an airflow problem.
- The outside fan is not working. If the outside fan of your air conditioner isn’t working, your cooling system could overheat or damage the compressor.
- Poorly running AC. Is your air conditioner not working efficiently? It may need a simple repair, or if it’s an older model, it may be time to have the unit replaced.
Whether your AC problem is large, small, or anything in between, never hesitate when it comes to your comfort.
SM Air is available extended hours for your convenience: Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call to schedule an AC service call in Buda.
Heating and Furnace Repairs
When your heat isn’t working or shows signs of wear and tear, call SM Air for professional furnace repairs in Buda. We fix heating problems to restore your peace of mind:
- The heat pump or furnace won’t turn on. If your heat doesn’t turn on when the temperature dips, you could have a problem with the electrical control board, the inducer, the blower motor, the thermostat, or other furnace parts.
- The pilot light is out. A pilot light that goes out or won’t stay lit after you relight it is a common problem with gas furnaces. You could have a dirty or worn-out flame sensor, a malfunctioning gas valve, or other problems.
- The furnace makes strange noises. If you hear your furnace whistling, humming, popping, or clunking, call us. It could be a minor issue, or it could be a serious problem that requires immediate furnace repairs.
- The furnace blower is constantly running. When the temperature dips, your furnace should kick on and provide heat until the air reaches your thermostat’s specified temperature. If your furnace is running longer than necessary, an inspection can identify the root problem.
- The furnace blows cold air. The good news is your blower motor is working. The bad news is you’re not getting heat. We can run a quick diagnostic to pinpoint and fix the problem.
For HVAC repair in Buda, contact SM Air today at (512) 212-4777.
AC Replacement in Buda
Call on the pros at SM Air when it’s time to upgrade to a new air conditioner. We will help you make an informed decision about the equipment you need based on your preferences and budget.
When you choose SM Air for your new AC installation in Buda, you can expect:
- Cutting-edge repair equipment – Our access to leading diagnostic tools and superior equipment means that we can administer fast repairs while never sacrificing quality.
- Quality parts and components – As long-standing HVAC specialists and an established business, we have access to parts from trusted manufacturers in the industry. That means you always get top-quality components for your AC.
- Professional installation – With over 30 years of experience on our side, we’ve seen any issue that could arise with your air conditioner installation.
- Long-term business relationships – Our team wants to be more than just a one-off call. We have built long-running and successful business relationships with many of our clients through our dedication and reliable services.
Our technicians have access to the latest in-depth information and technology that increases the efficiency and durability of your air conditioners.
AC Maintenance in Buda
Routine AC maintenance is essential because of how hard air conditioners work in the Texas heat. We service all brands of air conditioners.
There are clear benefits to scheduling regular AC tune-ups in Buda:
- Better cooling performance. A system that gets the upkeep it needs will reward you with more even and reliable cooling, helping keep the summer sun fully at bay.
- Increased efficiency. A properly calibrated and cleaned AC system has to work less (and thus use less energy) to get the job done, translating to lower costs.
- Lower risks of a breakdown. AC repairs are often not cheap, so it’s best to avoid them when you can. Scheduling routine air conditioner maintenance lets our team find possible sticking points early, saving you the stress of a mid-season breakdown.
- AC system longevity. You want your cooling equipment to last as long as possible. With our maintenance teams on your side, you can expect to hit the projected life span of your AC model.
We will fulfill the manufacturer’s maintenance requirements to keep your HVAC system covered by its warranty regardless of the manufacturer. You can also schedule AC tune-ups ahead of time for your convenience.
Emergency AC Service in Buda
Most HVAC failures occur during extreme temperatures. We offer 24/7 emergency service to get your system up and running to restore comfort to your home. We recommend calling for emergency HVAC services if you experience these issues:
- Loud or unusual noises from the HVAC system
- Strong or strange odors, particularly those associated with natural gas
- Electrical complications like flickering lights, breaker trips, or failure to engage
- Weak or stilted airflow, often leading to overheating or breakdowns
- Thermostat problems such as inaccurate readings or failure to recognize input
- Leaking from any HVAC equipment
Need emergency HVAC service in Buda?
Call (512) 212-4777.
Commercial Heating and AC Service in Buda
Our technicians are experts at commercial heater installation and AC service for restaurants, office buildings, manufacturers, and other commercial facilities in Buda. Contact us for the following commercial HVAC services:
- Commercial heater installation & replacement
- Commercial heater repair
- Commercial heater maintenance
- Commercial AC installation
- Commercial AC repair
- Commercial AC maintenance
- Custom ductwork and sheet metal fabrication
Industries We Service:
- Office buildings
- Retail/commercial spaces
- And more!
Need commercial heating and AC service in Buda?
Call (512) 212-4777.